Compassion. Respect. Hope.
CleanSlate Addiction Treatment Centers has been at the forefront of science- and medicine-based addiction treatment since 2009. A pioneer and leader in outpatient addiction medicine, CleanSlate is a multi-state medical group that provides effective treatment for the chronic disease of addiction, primarily alcohol and opioid use disorders.
At CleanSlate, we understand that a one-size-fits-all approach is not effective, so we work with our patients to develop the personalized, flexible, and innovative treatment plan they deserve. We partner with local care providers to ensure patients have access to all the resources they need, including supportive counseling and clear accountability.
We treat people with respect and compassion at CleanSlate. We know our patients did not choose to suffer from addiction, and we are passionate about providing effective treatment that will allow them to achieve the lives they want and deserve – a life filled with hope.
Our Mission, Values & Vision
- We are warriors for hope. We fight to save lives and help patients achieve the lives they want and deserve.
- Patients First
- Respect & Compassion Always
- Together We Succeed
- Everyday Innovation
- Science & Medicine Matter
- We will offer superior access to effective medical treatment as a leading partner in the ongoing fight against the disease of addiction.
CleanSlate was founded in 2009 as a direct response to the incredible need for affordable, accessible, outpatient, opioid addiction treatment programs. The Pennsylvania Governor’s office recognized CleanSlate with its Center of Excellence designation in 2015.
We have worked with investors over the years to help CleanSlate expand access to treatment for communities with a demonstrated need for high-quality addiction care. Since October 2017, we have partnered with Granite Growth Health Partners, a healthcare-focused growth equity fund, who is supporting us as we continue to rapidly grow and bring our award-winning treatment model to tens of thousands of new patients across the country.
Today, we are treating nearly 8,000 patients at 38 locations, and have treated more than 26,000 patients since we were founded. We strive to be the partner of choice for healthcare providers, health insurance networks, governmental organizations, and communities in the collective fight against the opioid epidemic.
Policies & Records
Honesty and integrity are essential to what we do at CleanSlate. We encourage and support your right to know about your health and illness. You have a right to participate in decisions that affect your wellbeing. We carefully follow all relevant federal and state laws, and we’ve set exceptional standards for our programs that are committed to your rights as a patient.
- Confidentiality of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Patient Records Notice
- CleanSlate, Información de Paciente Aviso de Re-divulgación
- CleanSlate Patient Information Re-disclosure Notice
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Notice
- Regla de privacidad de HIPAA
- Massachusetts DPH BSAS Complaint Notice
- Massachusetts DPH BSAS, Notificación de queja
- Medical Records Fee Notice
- Vivitrol Notice
- Vivitrol, Notificación
- CleanSlate Patient Medical Records Release Form
- Formulario de Liberación de Expedientes Médicos del Paciente de CleanSlate
Let us know if you discover we’re not acting in a way that is legal, honest, or fair: